Being an artist is fantastic for a variety of reasons. If you’re an introvert, you can be well known/famous and be completely incognito. For others, it’s the fresh papers and setting foot in your studio any time of the day.
Here are a few that I really like.
6 Reasons It’s GREAT To Be An Artist
1. I can go to work in my pajamas if I want. (though I’d recommend dressing for the day just to boost morale for working from home!)
2. No one recognizes me! I can build my career without really ever being seen.
3. I can determine how hard I work, and for how long.
4. If I want to evolve or change my projects, I CAN.
5. If I want to improve on my skills or take a business class, I have the time.
6. I can MAKE time to spend with my family or take a quick DAY-cation. Being able to work around any situation has been beneficial to my relationships and to my own personal needs. Notice the keyword: TIME
What are the best reasons for you to be an artist?